-=PCTechTalk=- Re: e-amail link problem

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 22:42:28 -0500

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that Windows Live Mail is
only a web-based interface that must be accessed within a browser under
Win7.

Were there any updates run recently on your system (or anything at all out
of the ordinary anywhere within your system that happened within the past
two days or so)?

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"