-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer freezing--wireless

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:24:57 -0500

Roger, I already have a g-mail account that I have configured to come into
OE.  What I can't "get my head around" is how to get my current dialup mail
to come into OE once I no longer have a dialup account.  I really enjoy
using stationery once in a while and I don't think that is possible with
g-mail.  Maybe I am wrong about that as I have never tried it.
There is something I am not understanding but I can't isolate it well enough
to ask a decent question.
Sandi