-=PCTechTalk=- Re: change resolution

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:10:19 +0100

Terry,

Did you try pressing the TAB key to move around the buttons in the window,
even if you could not see them?  Also if you move the mouse down to the task
bar and press the right key on the right button, you can also select move,
and then using the arrow keys you can move the window upwards, so you can
see where you want to get, to presses the apply key too.

Hope that helps, as this will work ,as I have had to do it a few times on my
own PC.

Trevnal