-=PCTechTalk=- Re: capture devises/video cards and memoroy question

  • From: "Sir Troth" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:21:36 -0500

You can buy any DVD burner for you computer and replace the current DVD player
you have in there. The DVD burner will handle playing all the media type, and
will be able to burn to DVD and to CD. But, make sure you get one that records
to both the -R and +R formats, as well as both single layer and dual layer. NEC
and Lite-On has some cheap but good models available. If you want specific
model numbers, let me know.
---Troth