-=PCTechTalk=- Re: can someone try this??

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:38:18 -0400

Maybe he's illiterate in the subject... or maybe he's had a bad =
experience. Or, maybe even, he thinks you have the Norton Internet =
Security package which has a firewall built-in. Basically, you need a =
firewall. Whether its ZA or another package, you NEED a firewall. Anyone =
who tells you its not necessary is either ignorant of the facts or =
doesn't like you.
:o)

---Troth