-=PCTechTalk=- Re: backing a system up

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:17:32 -0500

I may scream for you then with other questions! I'll check
out the backup function that you mention.
I have a lot of problems now with it asking me to change my
password every time I try to download from my bank. My bank
said to just use ctrl/a to get around it - but what a pain!!
I guess it is a common problem maybe just associated with my
bank(??). It wouldn't even let me finish the set-up because
of this. The bank had to walk me through it. So I'm very
leary of the program!! The 2nd time that I opened it after I
installed it, I had to direct it to use the back up it had
made, in order to put my information back in it!! I've only
opened it once since then. I tried to download my new
transactions from my bank. I think that went ok - the guy at
the bank warned me to be careful if I downloaded plus added
transactions manually.
thanks!!
cris