-=PCTechTalk=- Re: backing a system up

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:34:38 -0600

Is Quicken fairly easy to learn?  I was determined to learn Money a couple
of years ago and start keeping my books in that program but I found it
difficult.  I kept on with my hard copy recording while attempting to learn
Money and I was really glad I did when I landed in the hospital for an
emergency operation.  When I got home from the hospital I found it easier to
put the books in my lap and work with it rather than sitting in front of the
computer and trying to figure everything out.  With medication and all that
goes with recovery, the old brain was not on optimum output anyway.  Anyway,
if Quicken is fairly intuitive and since we have a Mod here that knows the
program,  I may get up the courage to give it a try once again.
Joyce