-=PCTechTalk=- Re: avg spyware

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:57:06 -0400

You just helped me to remember that I also have spyware blaster.  I think
that is the one that you have to start up each time and I think spyware
guard automatically starts up.

I just tried downloading updates to my spyware blaster and it keeps saying
to check my internet connection, could not connect.  My internet connection
is fine as I am online ...

hmmm.

Christine