-=PCTechTalk=- Re: anitviral

Hi:

I just happened to read this post and my subscription
is coming up for renewal and I was considering
purchasing Norton System Works...so, you haven't been
happy with the product and can it not just be
re-installed on the system you're using?  Wanted to
get some feedback before I purchase....I'm still using
Norton 2000 but, just purchased the live update
subscription....