-=PCTechTalk=- Re: adobe 7.0

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 00:14:24 -0500

Hi there,

Thanks for the info.  I actually emailed him the link to the site but I need
to email him back and make sure he selects his correct OS, I had asked him
before what he used.  I think ME or 2000 but would have to look back at
notes.

I dont know how much RAM he has, I have 512 and am using v. 6.  I can maybe
send you my .pdf document to put into rtf format as I have sent him rtf
files before I believe.  He is a write and says he has adobe acrobat on a CD
they sent him to read his book or something like that so I asked him if he
installed it to his computer.  I am not sure how he uses it yet.  He may
have a full version on the CD and I dont now it, not sure if his book
publishers sent it to him or what.  I would like to know for myself a free
program that can change my pdf files to rtf or doc, I could save it as txt
but that changed the appearance so much.  I guess though my photos in my pdf
file and my map diagrams wont show up as rtf would they?

Christine