-=PCTechTalk=- Re: adding movies to dvd-rw's more

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 18:18:46 -0500

I am not familiar with RW discs, but I'm assuming as with any other writable
disc that once it has been finalized, nothing else can be added to it.  Only
difference being RW can be erased and reused.  Perhaps you could look
through the software interfaces and see if there is an option to not
finalize the disc until you have all of your content on it.