-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Zone Alarm question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:04:38 -0500

I noticed on my this computer I have my ISP "earthlink" listed under programs in zone alarm and I have no problems with email access here, also have outlook express. On the other computer where I cannot access email, I dont see my cox cable isp listed in programs on zone alarm, I do have outlook express though. Cant access email there without shutting down zone alarm. I also noticed when I click on "firewall" and "zones" in zone alarm there is an ip address for wan listed some kind of adapter on the computer that works okay But in the computer that wont access email there is no adapter ip address under zones .

christy
still fighing access issue.

-- <Please delete this line and everything below.>