-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Zone Alarm question

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:18:44 -0800

Hi Jo Ann,
you have to give IE permission to access the internet trough the firewall

Open Zone Alarm click on the Program Control tab
Click on Programs>
Internet Explorer click on the ? mark in the Trusted and Allow
                          click on the ? mark in the Internet and Allow

You will need to do this for any programs you wish to allow access to the=
 www.

I hope this helps  =3D IHTH

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/16/2005 at 7:00 PM Jo Ann Weaver wrote:

I have just downloaded and started to use Zone Alarm Pro. Using the default
settings, after a few minutes, it won't let me load any web pages.
I changed the internet settings from high to medium, but it doesn't help.
Just as soon as I close ZA, I can load pages.

Jo Ann