-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Zone Alarm

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:42:57 -0800

Check first on your hard drive. The broadband dude may have just
stopped it from starting and removed the shortcut. So, check
your C:\program files for the ZA install first.
---Troth
________________
Did a full system search for Zone Alarm -- and nothing is on my
computer.  Also checked Program Folders.  Nada on it either nor
is the ZA icon in Bottom Tray like it used to be.

So I will have to reinstall it.  I made a new restore point and
named it Before Zone Alarm in case something goes wonky.

Now I need to know, how do I do back to restore point.  I
figured out how to make it but I didn't see where I go to get
back to that point if I need it.

Judith
Free Mystery Books Site:
http://www.mysteryread.com