-=PCTechTalk=- Re Yogurt for IBS

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:09:43 -0700

Thank you, G-man for pointing me in the right direction. As usual I
greatly appreciate your prompt response to my query.  You sure have been
a very busy kid of late :-) .

.....and also thanks to you Larry S.

This will answer your comment to me via phone, Roger.  You are correct,
it was not on PCTechTalk  at all. I should pay more attention to the
source of emails I read!!!

Regards to all listers,

Rick H