-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Yahoo Messenger ?>?

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:18:20 -0800

Nor have I used a credit card for either yahoo or MSN....

I use also use a HOTMAIL address/passport and NOT my real email address with
these messengers.

Lionel..... if you want ...  send me an email..and tell me the email address
you want to use for MSN and I will send you an invite.
This way, you should be pretty assured it will be the same link that we use
without giving any credit card info.

There may be somewhere in the process  where you could be asked if you want
to purchase winks or some other stuff, but the messenger (with some of the
winks (smiley faces and more) are included.

I will be happy to do that to help you get on line with MSN.

Rose
Las Vegas