-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP Pro Command Console

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 01:24:04 -0400

Most people that use nLite, use it to make an unattended install disk, which
unattended mode skips Console and Repair prompts.  The fully attended option
should allow the Console.  I'm not sure about the other levels of the
unattended mode, but it should be pretty easy to find in a google search.
But then again, I don't know what logic (if any) MS uses to determine if the
install disk is compatible enough with your system to use the Console.  I
would think the Console is probably easier to have compatibility than the
Repair options.

Ed