-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP FONT QUESTION

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:20:18 -0800

I think we all got it.

This is what happen when rich text or HTML is posted to Freelists.

It may also cause strange text like =3D to be in place of other characters
if a non standard font is used.
U.S. ASCII works best as the compose Character Set

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

I got it