-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP Crash Problem BAD_POOL_CALLER

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:56:20 -0800

Hi Connie,
there are some Microsoft pages on this error here;
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php
"A kernel-mode process or driver incorrectly attempted to perform memory=
 operations.
Typically, a faulty driver or buggy software causes this."

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/23/2005 at 10:37 PM C.E. Cochran wrote:

Hi again.  There are no red Xs or Yellow !s by any items in Device Manager.=

I have a new problem, however - now I got a black screen that said it was
closing Windows to protect the computer because of BAD_POOL_CALLER.
Anybody
know anything about this?  All these errors are really scaring me!

Thanks for your help,

Connie C.