-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP Crash Problem

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:37:13 -0500

Hi again.  There are no red Xs or Yellow !s by any items in Device Manager.
I have a new problem, however - now I got a black screen that said it was
closing Windows to protect the computer because of BAD_POOL_CALLER.  Anybody
know anything about this?  All these errors are really scaring me!

Thanks for your help,

Connie C.