-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP Backup

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:35:36 -0800

If you go to this site he has a link to a down loadable version of it;
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#backup_home

Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/9/2005 at 3:42 PM milady wrote:

Which really is a bust because the only way some of us have of getting BACK
XP is by reformat. Mine is on the reformat cd. I didn't GET a copy of XP
with my computer..it's ONLY on the reformat disk. UNLESS like 98 there is a
copy hidden somewhere in Windows on the hardrive. I used to reinstall
windows THAT way.  Never have found it that way on this hard drive but I
wouldn't know what I was looking for here. In 98 it was in CAB..and then
set
up...