-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Word/Publisher

  • From: Betty Lewis <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:07:46 -0400

Terry, thanks for the input. Those weren't he menus I got in either Word or
Publisher. However, I was able to insert the numbeers by going back and
forth
on the layers. It took forever!!! But, now it won't print out with the
#s showing;
I just get the blank grid. What a project this is turning out to be! So
how so I
get the numbered grid printed>