-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:38:59 -0400

What's at the bottom of your case depends on how the system was designed.
My initial guess would be that there was a wire or cable getting smacked
around by a heartless fan, but there could be so many other reasons for
noises like that.

Your sound issue may not belong completely to your speakers.  Try updating
the sound drivers before plunking down your money on new hardware.

Peace,
Gman