-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:11:38 -0300

I personally would never go back to dialup... if you can´t get ADSL, stick
to wireless, its no big deal if your email to the groups does not go off
immediately sometimes, it will eventually, and think of how faster email
downloading is. And surfing the web, its a totally different experience...
email is just a tiny part of it :o))

Lil