-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows/Hardware requirements?

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:23:33 -0700

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

_________________
Do you  know I have admired your tech knowledge on this list but
I never got past your "It is a good day if I learned something
new" because I liked the saying soooooo much.

The light bulb went off finally and I realized I get your ezine
and love it.  BTW, you look great on your Harley but why is the
sidecar empty?

Just wanted to say Thank you for the time you spend on this list
and for your ezine.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com