-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows98

  • From: "sylviavandewall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:24:59 +0100

Thanks Lionel but that is not an option. She has all the things from W98 =
and the capacity of her computer is not big. On the other hand she does =
not know anything about computers because when you say to her bring =
mouse up to the screen and open a menu she will actually take her mouse =
and put that on the screen........(smile). So don't want to make it more =
confusing for her in adding a new OS.
Sylvia.

   Why go backwards, talk her into  installing   ME.  That is what I =
have ,
soon I will have to go to XP. Don't want to , happy here.  Longhorn is
coming out next year , XP will be on the skids then.  LOL  :-)))))
Lionel.

> Hello to all,
> Can somebody who runs Windows 98 tell me how the best way is to format =
=3D
> it. Tomorrow I'm going to help a friend to format her computer. I have =
=3D
> WindowsME myself and I think there is not much difference with =
Windows98 =3D