-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows XP - Service Pack 2 disk

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:09:07 -0700

ya know what? with all the goofs going on with SP2, you might be smart to
wait to order? If they come out with ANTHER CD that fixes the problems on
the 1st go round then you would have to order that too??.. I already ordered
and then thought about that. Why install something that's causing problems
elsewhere with no fix attached?  Kinda dosn't make sense??? And they ARE
going to have to put up patches somewhow..to patch the patch ???