-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows XP Professional.. CD2???

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:44:25 -0400

As far as I know, MCE is the only retail edition of XP that has a second CD,
but it's odd that an OEM version installation would ask you for it.  I take
it the customer doesn't have the original disks that came with the system?
Putting that in might satisfy the requirements of this window you're dealing
with.

Peace,
Gman