-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows XP Pro OEM vs. Retail? TOM

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:39:44 -0600

HI Tom
See below for my Responses.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee, you
are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to
anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in error,
please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this information.
Thank you