-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows 98/Vista

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:14:40 -0500

Gman,
I've been lurking!  Sorry to be slow in thanking you.  My old computer
is now locking up repeatedly while I'm using it.  Guess the time is
drawing closer to when I need to be thinking about really getting a new
one.  Do you have any suggestions about make, model, specifications,
etc--and very economical.  My retirement income doesn't stretch very far
these days.

Thanks for your information.  I'm filing it away!

Beverly