-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What to do?

  • From: "Angela Cooke" <angela.cooke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:08:14 -0000

The HP Pavilion I had last (ran Windows Me) had one rescue disk.  The
Pavilion I have now, which runs XP has the rescue on a part of the hard
drive.  Not sure I'd know what to do if sommat went that wrong and surely if
its sommat major I'd not be able to access it anyway would I?

Love
Ange x

http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html