-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What to do?

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:42:53 -0600

Somewhere you should have an XP Tools program or something like it and one
of the shortcuts should be application recovery.  If not, you can go either
to HP help and support or try the help option in Windows.  HP usually
tailors its Windows help to their systems.

~~~~~~~~~

On 12/27/2002 at 10:31 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as Merrill
Mack was rumoured to have uttered....

          |  My HP Pavilion came with Adaptec Easy CD Creator.
          |  It was working for a long time but no more. Now the error
          |  message reads "Adaptec CD Copier cannot load because Easy CD
          |  Creator is not installed. Please reinstall Easy CD Creator.
          |  I never had such a disk, what to do?
          |
          |  To unsub or change your email settings:
          |  //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
          |
          |  To access our Archives:
          |  //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/

*******
All the preceding is solely my own opinion not necessarily held by any
other person in any other place at any other time.  No warranty express or
implied.  Author takes no responsibility for the accuracy or usefulness of
this or any rebutttal information.  If you do not agree with this post,
please click delete and move on.