-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What to do?

  • From: "John hircock" <jara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:47:03 +1000

Thankjs Mike. i will put this in my little folder in case. I rang them up
,in Sydney,yesterday and they gave some advise through posting an email. I
followed some of the way and in the end i took Norton A.V out and
re-installed. I woill have to see what happens. I had to continually
downlpoad and restart my P.C. over and over. Everytime I had to go back
online. phone calls galore. I think it is still doing this this morning. I
want to spend time online this morning and then I will have another try
later today.      I also have a trojan remover called A.N.T.S.     A new
Tojan scanner. I think I got it from here. Apparently it has an update
facility and I have clicked on it and it shows a large number of poyential
uploads. I click and there is a box and requests cerver??? what is it asking
me??  are you familaiar with this program?? if not maybe somebody in the
group is. It would give me and others in the group another weapon against
this insanity.   Many thanks for ypour kind attention . Love John