-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What kind of computer?

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:34:31 EST

In a message dated 1/25/04 5:20:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> thank you!  Going to check this out. SandyLea

Sandy
http://www.sagernotebook.com/pages/notebooks/product.cfm?ProductType=8890

   After MUCH looking, I am ordering thisone tomorrow. This one is probably
much more computer than you need, but I need the power and the vast array of
ports. I have owned Sager computers before and find them well built and a great
value.  The first Sager I bought was in 1990.... that 'portable' weighed 33
lbs!

   My favorite screen is the 15" SXGA+ for clarity and quality. I'm not into
games, but I do do a lot of desktop publishing and webdesign stuff plus
writing.

Happy shopping!

MJH
"The Basil Book"