-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Website Issues

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:39:18 +0100

On 18 Apr 2005 at 19:15, CINDRA4@xxxxxxx wrote:
> It's a big well known website Travelocity.com to be precise.
> I have used it before and not had any problems. But I have been booted
> over and over all day. And I just want to look for some flights LOL
> Cindra

Wow, fast response!
Why so keen to get out of the country - you just rob a bank?   :-=FE

Just so you know, the address is working at my end, in Firefox and
IE, and my firewall's not throwing anything up.

As far as I can see, the site only uses some javascripts. If your
copy of Java has been compromised/corrupted, try downloading and
installing the copy available at Sun's website (more secure than
Microsoft's Java VM).

If you want to get to the bottom of this, let us know your browser,
how you connect, and what programs and security measures you have
running in the background.

(Although, right now, I'm going to bed. <g>)

Faustus