-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Web page to pdf

  • From: "Sr. Dorothy Robinson" <srdorothy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 12:40:33 -0800

Tim, I also noticed that web2pdf is available as an add-on for Firefox...
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/14979  Click the Add to
Firefox button.
I do use PrimoPDF in Windows, but I'm also using Ubuntu so web2pdf is a good
find for *me*.  Hope you end up with a solution* you* like!

Sr. Dorothy

in the Subject.