-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Way Off-Topic... nothing to do with computers!

  • From: "Jo Ann W." <HILLFARM3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:09:38 -0400

I tried to vote, but it said you had reached the maximum amount of votes for
the day. Will try again tommorrow.
Jo Ann

> He is such a sweetie.!!
> http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html
>
> "Everybody's normal till you get to know them." - John Ortberg

that would be appreciated. It says you need to register to vote. So, I don't
know if you can get away with a fake email address, but if you can then go
ahead. Otherwise, only vote if you don't mind registering for free.