-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Warning: Conficker.C will become active and malicious ...

The way I checked, was to go to control panel, add/remove programs (check the
box for show updates). Scroll down until you see the windows updates, etc.
HB

In a message dated 3/28/2009 5:44:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I didn't see what to do about the search...
> ml

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)