-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WORM_URICK.A

  • From: Alex Denissov <denissov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rick Goodwin <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:52:27 +0400

The only thing to blame in such stuff like worms - are Win users who
are lazy to use software, different wrom WIN packs. Forget Outlook.
Use normal mailers like TheBat! or Mozilla or Becky. I had no 1 worm
for my whole life in computers since 1992. Why? I NEVER USED
OUTLOOK!!!
Forget this holy(i mean full of holes) outlook. Try smth new. If you
cant use Linux - i know ithurts 8-) for the first time - i use win at
work - but the less programs from the win PACK you'll use less you 'll
have troubles. Support independent producers. I promise i will send
for three first persons who will answer for this letter
 a very good mailer (BeckY)by e-mail - zip(1.3mB) made
by Japan programmers. TheBat! you can find by yourself.

OK good like in your   fight with worms and remember - troubles do not
find us - we are looking for them!!!

Alex aka Alloy
                          mailto:denissov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx