-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Virtual Memory

Be sure you are selecting the WinXP help and support option and NOT the
proprietary help and support from your computer manufacturer (such as DELL
SUPPORT)

It is the second item listed in the tasks.   The item reads exactly like
this:  Change the size of the virtual  memory paging file.

Click on the task to make the topic appear in the right hand window pane.

If you do not get this then...
1.  You are not using Win XP
2. You are not typing in the correct search term or you are typing it in the
wrong place
3. You do not have all of your help files installed
or
4. You are using a computer brand that changed help and support to make it
better.

I can think of no other reason for you to not get the same results as I do.

Don