-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Virtual Memory

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 15:25:07 -0500

Hi, everyone:
I've been following this thread, because I too, have a virtual memory
problem
I work a lot in Adobe Photo Elements, and that's when I always have the
trouble.

I followed your directions, and being another math deprived person, I
have no
idea how much memory I have after seeing my figure at...I think it was
486. At
any rate, I changed it to 686. Did I do right? wrong? perfect? Or did I just
reaffirm my dummyness?

Betty