-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Velly Intwesting

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 01:18:39 -0400

I lied.  Earlier today I booted to Vista, copied the files from data root to
XP root and then moved from Data root to a new folder.  I then launched
ezBCD and reinstalled the MBR.  I then used Acronis DDS to convert data
drive to logical drive and XP drive to primary then rebooted to Vista, XP
and then Acronis DDS CD.

Disk letter assignments are still screwy.  Next time I turn off the computer
I will swap cables around on the two drives and see what happens.

Don