-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Utube queston

  • From: sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 08:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

Well... shouldn't really be "legal" issues, as long as you don't post it
anywhere without permission, or as long as you give proper credit for use if
you're downloading for school.  For terms of service, however, YouTube frowns
down upon people downloading the video and making copies for themselves. This
is why a lot of these services that download the video will sometimes "break",
and then they get tweaked to work again. YouTube does something to prevent the
"unauthorized" download, and the people hack it again.
Just be a good little girl, and you should be ok.
:o)
---Troth