-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Using Dawn on DVD

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:51:56 -0700

I eventually dropped Netflix because over half of the movies we
got from them had problems like those described in the original
message.

BTW  Thw washing trick works for computer used CDs and DVDs
also.  Don
Well I fixed it thanks to the good advice I got here on this
list.  Wish I had known about it because the local library also
has this problem with theirs.  Although I can tell them and they
send it back to regional library and then they do something
which fixes the DVDs.

Wonder if it's the soap and water trick (grin).

Judith