-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Using Dawn on DVD

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:48:06 -0500

We've been using Netflix for a couple of years now and we've only had two
disksthat wouldn't play.  Admittedly some needed cleaned but then played
just fine.  One arrived cracked and one was deeply scratched.  Of course
Netflix sent new disks right away.

We have far more problems with the ones we get from the library.  Every
single one of them has scratches and is dirty.  At least one out of four
won't play no matter what you do to it.  The library does no 'maintenance'
of any kind on the disks either.  Nothing is more frustrating than watching
3/4 of something and then the disk stops working!!

Tori