-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trouble with USB Please help!

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:14:52 -0400

Don, thanks so much for your detailed reply. I just rebooted, and am
having the same problem.
I get that reply in Photoghop Elements when I clil\ck F under OPEN, and
of course, the disc is in there. The same reply reply comes up when I
click on F in My Computer. In both cases, the F drive isn't an option
unless there is something plugged into the drive. And yes, I have tried
both ports. F is my removable drive...a USB slot.

It is plugged directly into a USB slot on the box. I've been doing the
exact same thing for over 3 years, and never had a problem. Any other
thoughts? I hope!

Betty