-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thunderbird

  • From: "Larry Southerland" <larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:57:19 -0500

http://www.broobles.com/imapsize/th2outlook.php

http://www.techimo.com/forum/applications-operating-systems/146107-convertin
g-thunderbird-mbox-outlook-pst.html

Your friend,

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of recklessmaverick
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:02 AM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thunderbird

I've discovered that you can not export from Tbird to Outlook nor can
you import to Outlook from Tbird.  Fortunately most of my more recent
mail is in IMAP accounts.  I will need to keep Tbird for some older mail
that was imported from Outlook that I can not now export.

Don

On 2/1/2011 1:26 AM, Albert Bundt wrote:
> You can leave themboth while setting up and adjusting to Outlook that is
> what I am trying on win 7. This is OE now but in xp virtual when the darn
> thing starts up. I wish there was a nice Windows XP computer without
making
> my own. My 8 year old laptop just keeps putting along no fuss no muss just
> no disc spaceon the thing

>>> sometimes. I am trying to go to Outlook . Anyway I hope you find an
>>> answer.
>>>
>>> Al

>> "unsubscribe" in the Subject.
>>
>> To access our Archives:
>> //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
>>
>> To contact only the PCTT Mod Squad, write to:
>> pctechtalk-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> To join our separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
>> pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"unsubscribe" in the Subject.

> pctechtalk-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> To join our separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
> pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"unsubscribe" in the Subject.

in the Subject.