-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dog poo hits the fans

"Young man"? You MAKE me feel young, that's for sure, hehe.
Not in the Marine Corps, but much respect to ANYONE that's ever served this
country. I could never make it in the Corps. Though, between you and me (ok,
and the whole list), I am in law enforcement.

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= YAHOO: SirTroth