-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The Big Blow Out

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:45:30 -0400

Marc,
    I try my best to stay clear of anything involving sewage, fast food
services (same thing as sewage) and severe heights.  I'm not very good at
welding, ballet or sword fighting.  I have little to no interest in fishing,
learning to fly airplanes or in the mechanics involved in front-wheel drive
automobiles.  Other than that, I have probably worked or played with
everything else enough to at least have an opinion on it.         LOL

    G'nite, my friend.         :O)