-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thanks to all my friends

  • From: "sylviavandewall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:47:43 +0100

Congratulations Hank, it most feel pretty good to live free of debt.
Love Sylvia.....Holland.

To all posters on all list. You are my family, without you I would be =
nothing.
I am a little drunk as I am free of debt now. I just paid my last =
payment on my house loan. I now owe no one. I am so old that I don't =
even owe tax on my home. I love all of you and I am so sorry for what =
you have coming, I pray that I didn't have anything to do that helped it =
to happen. Some of you don't know me but I do know you, and I love you, =
May your God be with you.
Sincerely Yours.
Hank

http://members.fortunecity.com/hdka